NOTE: You do the below at your own risk. Neither myself, this website nor BdD can take any responsibility for any consequences of doing what is listed below.
Do you have BF3 downloaded on Origin and ready to go? Don’t want to wait for the official release date? Do the following and you can play it now!
Load up Origin and do the following BEFORE hitting the play button:
On Windows 7 go to:
- Control Panel
- Choose small icons as your view
- click Internet Options
- click on the Connections tab
- click on the Lan Settings button
- under Proxy Server tick the box and enter the ip 22.214.171.124 and port 8080
- click Ok and apply the settings.
Now load up BF3 and the game should run the usual release date check. With any luck it’ll work and battlelog will start to load in your browser.
REMEMBER: untick / remove the proxy server settings right away.